Terms and Conditions
1 - In General
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Royal & Awesome is the brand name for the Registered Company Awesome Golf Ltd. Awesome Golf Ltd is a subsidiary of AFG Media Ltd.
At Royal & Awesome we take your privacy and data protection seriously. In this document we explain what information we collect from you, why we collect that information and what you can do if you want your data removed from our systems.
Information required for processing your order:
- So that we can accurately process your orders we need you to provide ‘Operational Information’ (including name, delivery address, e-mail address, phone number) and ‘Payment Information’ (including credit card information and billing address).
- When you complete your order all Payment Information goes directly to our trusted Payment Partners, PayPal or Braintree, so Royal & Awesome does not see or store this information. If you would like to know more about PayPal or Braintree’s Privacy policies please check their company websites.
- The Operational Information from your order is passed to our trusted Warehouse and Courier Partners so that your order can be fulfilled.
- This Operational information is securely stored to comply with Tax legislation and incase you contact us regarding the order in future.
- If you would like us to delete all of your information that we retain please contact [email protected] and request this.
Giving Permission to receive marketing material:
- When you sign up for our e-mail newsletters, opt in to receive marketing material or enter marketing competitions, we securely store your e-mail address so that we can communicate with you as you have requested.
- When we ask you to sign up we will clearly explain how we will communicate with you in the future.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties other than to fulfil the service you have requested e.g. your information will be given to our e-mail service provider so that you can receive our e-mails or your information will be given to a courier if you have won a competition.
- If you would like to stop receiving these marketing materials then please unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of one of our e-mails.
- Cookies are small files that our website transfers to your computer's hard drive that enables our site to recognize your browser and collect and remember certain information.
- Cookies are completely harmless to your computer and don't store personally identifiable information such as name, address or payment details, but they do provide us with encrypted information to help improve your experience of the website.
- For example, they allow you to connect with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. They allow us to keep track of what you have in your basket, which makes it quicker and easier for you to return to your basket at a later date and to track your deliveries.
- If you don’t want us to place Cookies on your computer you can refuse when the Cookie permission pops up. If you want to remove Cookies that are already on your computer you can do this through your browser settings (like Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer). Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your Cookies or remove data. If you turn Cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Marketing via other channels e.g. Facebook and Google Display Network:
- We advertise Royal & Awesome via social media platforms like Facebook and Online Display Networks like Google.
- If you would like to no-longer see these ads there are two things you can do:
- Clear your browser data as explained above.
- Change your preferences with the platform where you saw the ad. For example in Facebook you go to Settings – Ads – Ad Settings.
How we protect your information:
- We have a range of systems and processes in place to ensure your personal information is securely stored.
- Our site is hosted on secure servers and all information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Disclosing your personal information to outside parties:
- As mentioned above we only share your information with trusted partners who are essential to fulfilling your order and managing our business.
- We may also release your information when we are legally required to do so.
Questions and Feedback:
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact [email protected]
2.1 - What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "2.4 - Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
2.2 - How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
2.3 - How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
2.4 - Do we use "cookies"?
As part of ROYALANDAWESOME’s commitment to comply with recent EU legislation changes, and to ensure that we are absolutely clear about your privacy when using our website, we have detailed full information on cookies and how we use them on royalandawesome.co.uk
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
2.5 - Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include AFG Media Ltd. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses and payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
2.6 - Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
2.7 - Changes to our policy
2.8 - Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
2.9 - Online Policy Only
2.10 - Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
2.11 - Your consent
3 - Prohibitions
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
4 - Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) or its licensors. Royal & AwesomeTM and ROYALANDAWESOME.comTM are trade marks belonging to AWESOME GOLF LTD. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD).
5 - ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) Community Areas
5.1 - Registration
ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way.
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
5.2 - Submission of material
By submitting any material to us either on this Website or on the Royal & Awesome facebook group page, you automatically grant ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) the royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
In certain circumstances ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) Community areas in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5.3 - Failure to comply
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all areas of ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD).
ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any contribution, at any time, for any reason.
If you do not want to grant ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Community website / facebook group Royal & Awesome.
7. Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) you must be over 14 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
7.1 - Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will constitute acceptance of your order. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
7.2 - Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
7.3 - Payment
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
7.4 - Discount Codes
Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
7.5 - Your right to cancel
You may withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
To cancel your purchase, please package the relevant item securely and send it to us within seven working days following the date that the item was delivered to you. Unless we have delivered the item to you by mistake, or if it is defective, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us. If we have agreed to carry out any enhanced or special services carried out as part of the delivery process you will not be able to cancel these.
8 - Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
We will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these conditions to the extent that such losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us at the time that you either you commenced using the website or bought goods from us using the site. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us at that point in time. Nothing in these conditions is intended to limit our liability for death or personal injury caused from our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
9 - Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
10 - Indemnity
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD), its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
11 - Variation
ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
12 - Invalidity
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
13 - Complaints
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
14 - Waiver
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
15 - Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16 - Entire Agreement
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD). Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD).
17 - Delivery and Returns
Delivery Times. ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) will send all purchases within the UK by Royal Mail 1st Class post unless otherwise instructed. We commit to send purchases within 7 working days from order confirmation although we aim to send them within 2 working days.
International purchases will be shipped by the method most suitable to the destination. As with UK purchases, ROYALANDAWESOME commits to ship within 7 working days of purchase.
Returns Policy. To return a faulty product, please email a member of staff at [email protected] for return authorisation. Simply indicate the reason for your return, and the action required, refund or replacement, include your full contact information and order number if available with your return, and wrap the package securely.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE SEND RECORDED DELIVERY ONLY. The cost of the return postage will be the customers' liability. We will replace faulty products with the same product or refund back to a credit card if the product is no longer available. Please note that our returns policy is only valid for 28 days from receipt of goods.
RETURNING A NON-FAULTY ITEM. If you are not happy with any product you have ordered and received from ourselves, then you may return them to us within 7 days by RECORDED DELIVERY (as described above) for a credit note or refund. Postage costs do not constitute as part of the credit note.
All non-faulty returned goods will only be accepted if in the same condition as they were sent out, i.e. in original packaging with all relevant materials enclosed. Any non-faulty returns that are not received in this way will be sent back to you at your cost or held pending contact. You will be emailed regarding this status
No replacement items or credit notes can be dispatched until the returned items have been received by us
Please post returns to the following address:
18 - Ethical Sourcing Policy
As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products, ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) recognizes its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically.
We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees' health and safety and basic human rights.
All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to:
- Minimum age of employment
- Freely chosen employment
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination
- No harsh or inhumane treatment
- Working hours
- Rates of pay
- Terms of employment
ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instill these principles when dealing with their own supplier base.
Because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers' supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as ROYALANDAWESOME (AWESOME GOLF LTD) continues to grow it recognises the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.